Friday, July 20, 2007

Birthday Cards



I finally got my Revolution so I tested it on these two cards the top one is for my auntie's 60th birthday and the second was made to order. On the first one I used "Rosiga Tilda", quickutz alphabet Studio and revolution for the tag, circle and flourish and for the text I used magnetic stamps. Second card I used "Tilda med Tårta", flower, leaves is quickutz and the circle is made with revolution, Stickles and liquid pearl on the flowers, the text is magnetic stamps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh vilka fina kort du gör!
Tack för titten!

Casa Ottman said...

jättefina kort: härliga!
/Helena

Simmat said...

Underbara kort!!!! Tack för kommentaren i min blogg!!!
/Jennie

(Favvis)Maria said...

Jättesnygga kort.. gillar dom papperna! Mina favoriter.