Tuesday, October 2, 2007

2 DT Cards



Here is 2 DT cards I made they are also my first Christmas cards I have made this year ( a bit late to start but like they say "Better late than never" ;-) ). On the first one I have used "Väntande Tilda", "Staket"(is an older stamp), coloured in with distress inks, Qk- alphabet is Metro, tags, photo corners and stars is QK. Papers are Bazzill and Daisy D and stickles and liquid pearl.
On the second one I have used "Helylle Tilda", "Träd med snöbakgrund", "Önskelista" coloured in with distress inks. Qk-alphabet is Daisy, holly leaves is Qk and envelope is made with Rev. Papers are Bazzill, Chatterbox and Daisy D and stickles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jättefina kort.

Anonymous said...

Åh så fina kort, jag sitter och väntar på mina nya magnolisar.

Anonymous said...

Kanonfint kort, de här nyaste är verkligen kanonfina stämplar.

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely cards

Anonymous said...

I like your style too. I just start to make cards with Magnolia stamps.