Sunday, February 10, 2008

DT Cards




Here is two DT cards I have made, On the first one I have used "Lapp Tilda", "Kökssoffa", "Krusidull Hjärtan", "Tre Hjärtan" and "Edwins Moln", "Höst etikett" is older stamps, Qk-alpahabet is Daisy, flowers, brads and papers are all from Magnolia.
On the second one I have used "Tilda med blomkorg", "Krusidull Hjärtan", "Tre Hjärtan" and "Edwins moln" and "Tildas hitta hem skylt" , Qk-alphabet is daisy and Brads, buttons and papers are all from Magnolia. Coloured in with distress inks.






10 comments:

Inger Marie said...

Hello Nina :)

So wonderful cards you have made.
I love the new stamps from Magnolia :)
"Lapp tilda" is so cute :)

Hugs from Inger Marie

Inger Marie said...

Hello again :)
Can i ask where in Eire do you live?
My sister-in-law live in Eire with here family.

Nina Grann said...

Hi Inger marie i live in Co Laois.

Annie said...

both such pretty cards! Tilda with the flower basket just came to my house this morning so I can't wait to have a play!

CraftyC said...

Lovely Cards, I love Tilda!!
Clairexx

Kianel said...

really cute cards, love from France, Kianel.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH this are beautiful!! So soft and pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Supersöta kort vännen!! Älskar detaljerna!! =D
Kram kram Petra

Unknown said...

hi nina, my friend,
it´s long ago we have mailed together. i hope your are fine.
your cards are so lovely and really pretty and i´m happy to see some cute things from you.
hugs and kisses from bea

Cecilia said...

You have so beautiful blog. Your's card are lovely. I love card making..If you want "go" to my blog adress is
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net